I got this some time back and found it today cleaning my attachment folder which has not been done in a long time. I don’t know who wrote it or who sent it to me, I added a couple of sentences and paragraphs (after 14.) of incidents they didn’t write. BTW, when I see liberal bumper stickers on a car I am very tempted to vandalize it or run them off the road. There are no bumper stickers on my vehicle. But I try to live the Golden Rule of do unto others as you would have them do to you. Mostly the way I want to be treated by others is to leave me alone, unless your a pretty woman and then I’ll make an exception to that.
Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:
I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, “Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore.” So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my “Thank you” for what you have done, specifically:
1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?
2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until they were older to discuss it with them, but now they know more about it than I did as a senior in college.
3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of “is” is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one involved does NOT have sex.
4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie, “Wag the Dog” could be plausible after all.
5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.
6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.
7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonments from the Whitewater “mess” and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other “Clinton” scandals.
8. Thanks you and the other Democrats for reducing our military by half, “gutting” much of our foreign policy, intelligence capability and flying all over the world on “vacations” carefully disguised as necessary trips. It seems you have been campaigning for Secretary General of the United Nations since your re-election in 1996.
9. Thank you, also, for “finding” millions of dollars— I really didn’t need it in the first place, and I can’t think of a more well deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned dollar than jet fuel for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, your family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration. Good luck on your continued campaign to be King of the world.
10. Now that you’ve left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society.
11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I’m sure that Laura Bush didn’t like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you’ve received from your “friends.”
12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property such as removing all the W keys on the computer keyboards on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight (China, silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!
13. And, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her upcoming “tell-all” book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn’t pay?
14. The last and most important point – thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called “political prisoners.” However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, “insisted” that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn’t Americans know the real truth?
15. Thank you for not taking up Sudan’s offer to turn over Osoma bin Laden to US custody twice, we all know how he has repaid the United States for letting him remain free.
16. Thank you for killing all those troublesome people in Waco, stopping David Koresh from corrupting all those people by burning all 93 of them to death. Thank you for Ruby Ridge, surely Randy Weaver’s wife deserved being shot in the head while standing in the door holding her child, his son and a friend all killed because he wouldn’t spy on white supremacists for the FBI. Thank you for promoting all the BTAF and FBI agents that were responsible for these acts and doing such a good job of covering up their wrong doing.
17. Thank you for making it harder for victims to obtain guns to defend themselves from criminals. After all you taught us words are flexible and that musty document the Constitution is a living document open to interpretation. Just because it says “..the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” doesn’t mean you can’t ban evil looking “assault weapons”, clips with capacities of more than 10, take the records of gun stores, and make people wait 5 days before they can get a gun to defend themselves.
18. Thank you for passing one of the largest tax increases in history. I’m glad you could take our money and spend it on things you thought were important. Thank you for causing a recession and suing evil Microsoft. The stock market was way over valued any ways before your actions caused it to drop.
19. Thank you for helping the Communist Chinese with their ballistic missile program and giving them the technology for launching multiple warheads with one rocket, I’m sure they will only use it for satellites. I know they have already thanked you and Al Gore with millions in camping contributions. Who would of thought monks had so much money.
What a guy!! If you agree that the American public must be made aware of these facts, pass this on.
God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so wisely and frugally.
A US Citizen
PS. Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for “inventing” the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful factual e-mail.
AND THE REST OF THE STORY Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under the “Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,” which means that even if she never gets re-elected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?
If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that? WE DO!
It’s common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua, New York. Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense. Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents. The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton’s salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff-and, this is all perfectly legal!
When she runs for President, will you vote for her? How many people can YOU send this to? Good Luck to all our taxpayers.